(10 Pack) MicroBalm VEGAN Pillow Packs – (5ml each) – Sampler PackMarch 8, 2022
(5 pack) MicroGel Minis (1/2oz each)March 8, 2022
(10 Pack) Concord Grape Mint LipLock (2g Minis)
Membrane Concord Grape LipLock (fantastic for Men)
Out of stock
The newest member of the LipLock line up, this robust formulation is brimming with antioxidants, polyphenols and Vitamins A, B, and C. The juice of the Concord Grape, which takes its name from Concord, Massachusetts, where it grows in beautiful abundance is considered to be the most nutritious juice of any grape variety. We have designed this compound to combat the most common concerns with the sensitive tissue of the lips. With its antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, astringent, emollient, and rejuvenation properties, along with lysine and natural SPF, Concord Grade LipLock goes on clear and has the scent of fresh, juicy grapes.
All freshly harvested pure ingredients come together in an incredible marriage to soften and hydrate the lips, restore tissue health—since the lips take the biggest brunt of environmental abuse, and reverse the signs of aging.
Choose one, try them all. Originally developed to help heal traumatized tattooed lips, no other product stands up to the demands that LipLock was designed for.
- Raspberry Seed Oil — natural SPF 28 containing strong antioxidants.
- St. John’s Wort –supports stressed tissue.
- Liquorice Root—Licorice root may have potent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial effects.
- Calendula Extract— Antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties that might make it useful in healing wounds, soothing eczema, and relieving diaper rash. It’s also used as an antiseptic.
- Lysine — instrumental in stopping or minimizing cold sore outbreaks •
- Arnica — reduces bruising and facilitates faster recovery of wounded tissue
- Vitamin C — provides support to weakened tissue and is needed to create collagen.
- DAILY USE: Anti-aging night/day time repair OR Post- lip tattoo healing salve and suitable for everyday use to support delicate lip tissue.
- DIRECTIONS: Apply 6 hours after lip tattoo giving time for tissue repair to naturally initiate. Apply Membrane LIPLOCK gently. Continue to use at a minimum through one 21 to 28 skin cycle during healing. Continue to use daily for lip healing, pigment longevity, anti-aging support and promote long lasting healthy lip tissue. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
There are no reviews yet.